Mississippi has two types of divorce that may be granted. These include: 1) No-Fault; and 2) Fault-based.
No-Fault can be granted based on parties' Irreconcilable differences.
Fault-Based can be granted based on the following grounds:
(2) Committing adultery;
(4) Abuse of alcohol or drugs;
(5) Insanity for up to three years;
(6) Wife being pregnant by another without spouse knowing it;
(7) Willful desertion for at least one year;
(8) Cruel and inhuman treatment;
(9) One spouse lacking mental capacity to consent to divorce; and
(Mississippi Code - Section 93 - Chapters: 5-1, 5-2, 5-7)
The Hosford Law Firm has successfully helped people obtain many types of divorces.
We are able to handle your divorce case from beginning to end.
You can be assured that your divorce will be handled with professionalism and in an expeditious manner possible.